Our client is a Fortune 100 US based multinational company looking for following role.
About the job:
- Own and improve our current AWS/Terraform setup
- Drive improvements in CI/CD, monitoring & alerting
- Spread DevOps best-practices & share knowledge with other developers
- Developing features as part of the team, working together with Product, Design, Mobile and Web Engineers
- Minimum 2 years of experience working with one of the following cloud providers: AWS, GCP, Azure
- Hands-on experience with at least one infrastructure-as-code tool: Terraform, Ansible, SaltStack, Chef, Puppet, etc.
- Experience with designing and building REST APIs on Python + Django & DRF stack
- Experience with Golang
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience in monitoring, incident handling and 24×7
DevOps Engineer (fully remote)